Logitech Brio WebCam The Best 4K WebCam in 2018
The world’s Best technologically advanced 4K webcam. Logitech BRIO delivers TOP 4K Ultra HD video, 5X zoom, RightLight 3, and HDR.
Inside the box, you receive the camera, monitor mount, a dedicated USB 3.0 to Type C cable, privacy cover and finally a bag to carry your webcam. For updating this software, you need to be downloaded from a website. To me, this was a very compact webcam that Measures 4” wide 1” deep and approximately 1” high.
I wanted a camera to last me far into the future, and The Logitech BRIO met all my needs. All my past cameras have been Logitech, and I have no problems with the ones that I have and are working without any problem. After the initial setup, the Logitech BRIO has worked flawlessly. My videos are always crisp and clear. The setup was super easy.
- The Logitech BRIO is multi-operating webcam as all operating systems support it.
- Connect your Logitech BRIO webcam to your pc or Mac using the included USB 3.0 to Type C cable. Type C cable is at the end which goes to the camera. I have tested using a Type C to Type C cable and it works as well. The webcam mount has cushions-soft surfaces to prevent scratching of your monitor.
- Go to the website and download the free software to update your device.
- Uses the USB 2.0 and 3.0 protocol. Personally, I recommend the 3.0 USB for higher resolutions.
- Restart, and you are all set.
- If you want to use the Hello feature forWindows 10, just go to startup menu, and click windows settings (gear), select accounts, click sign in options on the left, and you will find the settings.
Logitech BRIOs Pros.
- The Logitech BRIO has two built-in omnidirectional microphone with noise canceling that sounds really needs.
- The lens is glass vs. plastic.
- Windows Hello compatible.
- The webcam comes with a privacy clip. (So you can have the peace of mind.)
- Logitech BRIO has 65, 78 and a 90-degree wide field of view.
- Using the Windows built-in camera app; you can control all of your recording resolution settings, flicker MHz, aspect ratio, and more
The recording is as follows:
- 1280×720 in: 15, 20, 24, 30, 60, 90 fps
- 1920×1080 in: 15, 20, 24, 30, 60 fps
- 3840×2160 in: 15, 20, 24, 30 fps
Using the Logitech BRIOs downloaded software, you can control image brightness, color, contrast, white balance, focus, select from standard or widescreen view, change flicker MHz and change the field of view.Bellroy Work Folio A4