Fix No WiFi Available Windows 10 – How To 101 EP 04
Fix your WiFi driver issue where Windows 10 cannot see or connect to any visible and available Wi-Fi networks in the range is now available.
1. Press Windows Key + R to open run
2. Type devmgmt.msc in your PC under the run text box and hit enter to open the device manager window.
3. In Device Manager, just go to ‘Network adapters’ and expand that section. Then you will find the WLAN card drivers here. If you don’t see your Wi-Fi network card here, it is because probably it is not installed so you will find it in the ‘Others’ section under there with a yellow triangle beside it.
4. Right-click on your selected device and select, “Update Driver Software.”
5. Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” and allow an automatic search. Connect to the internet via Ethernet for better results.
6. Let the computer search for the drivers and install them.Easy4Download BELLROY DUO WORK BAG A MUST HAVE BAG IN 2018 FOR EVERYONE