Got a question? Just E-mail me: [email protected]
Whether it is a new idea, decision, or even a habit, one change may just be enough to ultimately improve your life. Even the smallest change in our lives, with time added, can snowball into something much bigger.
In this video, I will cover from both my own experience and the many personal development books, video, podcasts, and blogs I have read to give you 11 of the best ways to change your life.
Also, if you like to take this to a whole new level, check out my blog linked below for many more details.
Here is the 11 step to start
- Wake up early. Use this extra time from getting up in the morning to read a book, meditate, set goals, and envision the life you want. This is a great practice. Start adding discipline into your life and set priorities.
- Tell a loved one how you truly feel about them. There should be a reason to wait; tell your loved ones how you feel about them? By doing so, you can allow a flow of positivity into your life and mind.
- Start a budget. A budget is a plan that gives your future income towards expenses, savings, debt repayment, and even investments. They do not have to be rigid or complicated. As a matter of fact, there are numerous budgeting apps, software, and even pen and paper available for you to use.
- Declutter your life. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by our clutter that can be both physical and mental clutter. Declutter your physical life by going through your possessions and see what you no longer use or need. Sell you access stuff, donate them, or simply give them away.
- Likewise, Mental clutter is a thing and just as important as unfinished projects, a busy schedule, or negative people who are draining your energy. One way to clear your mental clutter is by listing as many things as you can that are troubling you and then crossing each one off as you deal with it.
- Create a vision board for yourself. This is the most powerful way to get the Law of Attraction working for you. A vision board is basically a set of pictures, goals, and dreams you want to attract into your life.
- Take up photography. Take an interest in photography, and this will change the way you view your world. You start by noticing your life’s true details, appreciate the beauty of your world and your everyday life.
- Eat healthy food. Healthy food nourishes the body and gives you the energy to get through each day. As they say, “you are what you eat.”
- Improve your memory. A good memory is your key to success that can be a powerful and valuable asset in your life. Brain games are an easy way you can keep your memory sharp.
- Write down your short, medium, and long-term goals. By writing down your goals, it makes them far more likely to happen.
- Write a personal mission statement. Think of a personal mission statement as a solid expression of your vision and values. In his classic book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey writes: Writing or reviewing your mission statement can truly change you since it forces you to carefully think through your priorities and align your behavior with your beliefs.
- Relax. stress has the potential to damage not only your health and relationships but your mind. Some ways to relax are simply going for a walk, reading a good book, having a warm bath, listening to chilled out music, playing an instrument, and meditating.
Whatever your plans or goals are for 2021 or later in the future, I truly hope you remember that anything can be possible when you make time for a change in your life. Even the smallest change can create big waves of possibilities. Just trust the process and be kind to yourself.
Aristotle once wrote that “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.”