Ehsan SA | Aug 18, 2018 | 0
So I transformed my Alexa into a Pikachu Voice and it’s Annoy
Pokémon Day, the holiday that celebrates all things Pokémon, arrives on Feb. 27. With Amazon Alexa Pikachu.
In honor of your favorite collectible friends and their special day, Pokémon Company International is releasing a Pikachu-themed app for Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and three new Snapchat lenses featuring Pokemon.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ON ALEXA
- Go into the Alexa app on your mobile device and on the home page, press the drop-down menu on the top left corner.
- Select Skills to open up the Amazon store and search “Pikachu,” which will bring up the Pikachu Talk app.
- Press Enable and your Alexa will be ready to talk like Pikachu.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE HOME
- Open your Google Home app and select “Browse” on the bottom of the app.
- Select the search (magnifying glass) function and enter “Pikachu” to download the Pikachu Talk app.
- Press Enable and your Google Home can now start talking like Pikachu.
Summary Available to use with Amazon Alexa in "most countries" and Google Home in the US, the Pikachu Talk service allows you to casually chat with him
Good Or Bad